These are the terms & Conditions for The Stylish Dog Company Limited. Placing an order with us simply means that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions, these terms do not supersede your rights under the Sale of Goods Act.
1. Acceptance of Terms & Use of Website
- By using The Stylish Dog Company Website you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions.
- 1.2 The Stylish Dog Company reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice to the Customer and the Customer’s continued use of the Website and/or ordering Product from the Website shall be deemed to be acceptance of such change.
- The Stylish Dog Company may vary any item or part of the Website, including policies, terms and Products. New items may be added. Retail prices may be changed without notice at any time.
2. Ordering Products & Payment
- The Customer shall select from the Products advertised on the Website by following the procedure set out on the Website.
- An order is deemed concluded once payment has been accepted by The Stylish Dog Company and acceptance of the order is provided to the Customer by an e-mail from The Stylish Dog Company.
- The Product Page will clearly outline the delivery details and any other pertinent information relating to the product. All prices charged are inclusive of VAT.
- The Stylish Dog Company is not obliged to fulfil any order and The Stylish Dog Company shall, in its sole discretion be permitted to elect not to comply with any order from the Customer.
- Payment for Product will be made by credit or debit card via Worldpay and Paypal with whom The Stylish Dog Company has contracted for a secured payment system.
3. A note about online security
- Whilst The Stylish Dog Company will use its best endeavours, and has been advised by Worldpay and Paypal, that use of the system is secure, the Customer accepts that The Stylish Dog Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure in the secure online payment system.
4. Delivery & Timing
- The Stylish Dog Company shall use its best endeavours to deliver Product within the delivery timeframe specified on each Product, clearly highlighted on each Product Page, and earlier if possible. If there is going to be a delay in delivery, The Stylish Dog Company will advise the Customer by email at the earliest opportunity.
- In cases where Product is handmade to a Customer’s bespoke requirements, or personalised, there will be a longer delivery timeframe. This will be clearly highlighted at the Product Page so that the Customer can see this before they place their order. If a Product is out of stock then the Website will note that against the Product. However if, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Stylish Dog Company, a Product becomes out of stock after an order has been placed and accepted, then The Stylish Dog Company will inform the Customer by email and give them the option to cancel their order and receive a full refund.
- The Customer shall accept part delivery of Product in the event that more than one item is ordered. Products forming part of an order may be delivered separately.
- The Stylish Dog Company does not accept any liability for delay, despatch or delivery and cannot be held responsible for delivery at any set time on a particular day.
5. Back Orders
- If the Customer orders any Product which is not currently available or in stock, The Stylish Dog Company shall agree an estimated date for delivery which the Customer can either accept or elect to cancel the order.
6. Delivery Charges
- Delivery charges stated on the website are for Uk Mainland only. Where there is an additional charge for certain remote areas such as the Highlands or other areas such as Channel Islands or Northern Ireland, The Stylish Dog Company will email the customer to alert them to those additional charges. The customer can then elect to proceed with the order or to cancel for a full refund.
- All delivery charges for each individual item are clearly displayed on the product page. We endeavour to keep our delivery charges as low as possible and therefore in most cases you will only be charged one delivery charge which will be clearly displayed at the checkout stage.
- For international orders The Stylish Dog Company asks that the customer email us for delivery quotation.
- The Stylish Dog Company arranges its delivery service through different means and service providers. The Customer shall be notified by e-mail once the Product is despatched and the Customer shall be advised of any tracking number if relevant.
- If a signature or Customer’s presence is necessary for delivery, it is the Customer’s responsibility to facilitate that by providing the best possible address. Where possible, if specific instructions can be given to facilitate delivery, The Stylish Dog Company will use its best endeavours to facilitate delivery in the manner requested.
- With certain items that are handmade to order these may be delivered to the customer directly from the maker on behalf of The Stylish Dog Company.
- In these instances The Stylish Dog Company is deemed as acting as an agent on behalf of this maker and the contract is between the maker of the goods and the purchaser.
7. Returns Policy & Cancellations
- Customers may cancel any order, provided that these Terms are complied with.
- Other than for Bespoke Goods or goods that have been personalised, where there is no right for the Customer to cancel an order, then Customers may cancel an order within 7 days upon receipt of the Product. In these cases, the following provisions shall apply to the return of the Product.
- The prohibition in Section 7.2 does not apply in the case of Bespoke or personalised goods where The Stylish Dog Company or the Supplier have failed to fulfil the order correctly.
- A Customer wishing to return a Product should in the first instance contact The Stylish Dog Company by email and they will be advised of the correct return address. The registered address on this website is not the returns address and in no instance should returns be made to this address. Provided that the Product is in good and resaleable condition on return, The Stylish Dog Company shall refund the full purchase price of the Product to the Customer within 30 days of receipt of the Product. Refunds on returns will only be permitted if the Customer returns the Product in its original packaging and with all labels in tact.
- In the event that Product is in any way damaged upon receipt, the Customer should advise The Stylish Dog Company within 24 hours of receipt and The Stylish Dog Company will use its best endeavours to replace the damaged Product within a reasonable time or refund the Purchase Price paid.
- If a Customer wishes to exchange a Product, the Customer may be liable to pay a further amount depending on the reason for the exchange and if the new product is at a higher price. The Customer will be advised of any change in the price or any further delivery costs at the time.
- The Stylish Dog Company is not responsible for safe return of any Product and will not refund a Product that does not reach the appropriate delivery address when being returned by a Customer. The Stylish Dog Company therefore suggests that Customers return the Product via Recorded or Special Delivery or other secure method so that they can provide proof of delivery.
8. No Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
- Whilst The Stylish Dog Company is confident that the content on the Website is accurate and in the quality of the Product and the satisfaction the Customer will have, The Stylish Dog Company does not guarantee that any Product is either in stock or will be exactly what the Customer believes it to be or fit for any particular purpose. In particular, The Stylish Dog Company does not guarantee that the colour of the Product or the exact design seen on the Product Page will accurately reflect the actual Product as is.
- The Customer acknowledges that Product is being ordered online and on the basis of viewing a picture of Product on the Website. All photos and descriptions including specifications and advertising on the Website are issued and published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea for Product described.
- In particular, other than return of Product under the Returns Policy at Clause 7 in these Terms, The Stylish Dog Company shall not be liable for any delays, damage during transit or any direct or indirect damages, loss, costs or any other expenses as a result of the Customer making an order for Product.
9. Data Protection
- The Stylish Dog Company is registered under the Data Protection Act and will at all times adhere to the requirements of that Act including maintaining all Customer’s personal details in confidence and undertakes not to use such personal details for any use other than the business of fulfilling orders of the Customer, unless such use is specifically authorised by the Customer.
- The Stylish Dog Company will not provide any personal data to any third party outside the company for marketing purposes if the Customer has indicated that they would not like The Stylish Dog Company to do this during the registration process.
- The Stylish Dog Company will always obtain the Customer’s permission for any use of personal data at any time and the Customer will always be entitled to opt out of that consent at any time.
- The Stylish Dog Company warrants that it will not disclose any information on any Customer to any third party other than to process the orders and deliver Products to the Customer.
- In particular, The Stylish Dog Company does not retain details of Customers’ credit cards. All payments are processed though the secure Worlpay payment gateway and The Stylish Dog Company does not have access to the customer’s card details at any time.
- The Stylish Dog Company agrees it will not contact the Customer by e-mail to request personal information or data at all. If the Customer receives any such request, the Customer is advised not to respond.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Customer acknowledges that all intellectual property rights contained in the Website and any of its content, design, text, graphics, and any software or source codes connected with the Website, belong to The Stylish Dog Company.
12.2 The Stylish Dog Company grants the Customer a limited licence purely to download or print pages from the Website for personal use. The Customer is not permitted to make any modification to the Website. If the Customer forwards any pages from the Website to a third party for their personal use, no modifications may be made and an acknowledgement should be made that the extract forwarded is from The Stylish Dog Company Website. The Customer is not entitled to incorporate any part of the Website in any other work or publication without the prior written consent of The Stylish Dog Company.
12. Online Security
- Whenever you buy from a website, it's important to make sure that website is secure. If you're entering sensitive information such as your personal details, address and credit card information, make sure you can see a padlock icon at the bottom of your browser window. If you can't see the padlock, the website may not be secure, and your information may be subject to fraudulent use.
- The Stylish Dog Company website is such a secure website. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Private Communications Technology security standards, all of which are supported by popular browers including Internet Explorer 4.0+. SSL employs powerful encryption technology to ensure your personal and financial information are protected (that is, your credit card number, name and address details and all other information you enter are scrambled, so they cannot be seen by any device other than the secure server).
So remember: no padlock, no purchase
14. Customer Service
- Any feedback, customer enquiries or potential complaints should in the first instance be directed by email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to your query within 2 working days. You may also use our customer services telephone number 01483 810036 which is available from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.30am and 5.30pm.