When will my item be delivered?
Please check the delivery tab at the bottom of the individual product pages for more details on delivery times.
If you feel your item is overdue please get in touch with us by completing the Enquiry form.
- The Stylish Dog Company shall use its best endeavours to deliver Product within the delivery timeframe specified on each Product, clearly highlighted on each Product Page, and earlier if possible. If there is going to be a delay in delivery, The Stylish Dog Company will advise the Customer by email at the earliest opportunity.
- In cases where Product is handmade to a Customer’s bespoke requirements, or personalised, there will be a longer delivery timeframe. This will be clearly highlighted at the Product Page so that the Customer can see this before they place their order. If a Product is out of stock then the Website will note that against the Product. However if, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of The Stylish Dog Company, a Product becomes out of stock after an order has been placed and accepted, then The Stylish Dog Company will inform the Customer by email and give them the option to cancel their order and receive a full refund.
- If items are handmade to order or despatched direct from the warehouse where it has been made, the items will be delivered in separate parcels.
- The Stylish Dog Company does not accept any liability for delay, despatch or delivery and cannot be held responsible for delivery at any set time on a particular day.
- Delivery charges stated on the website are for UK Mainland only unless otherwise stated.
- Free delivery on selected items * Delivery is free of charge on selected items: luxury deep filled dog beds including fleece and burrow dog beds, sofa toppers, car boot toppers, luxury wool blankets, Bowl and Bone Europe items, handmade toy baskets with or without included toys, handmade oak dog bowls and treat jars.
- Delivers outside UK can be arranged however the duty and exportation charges, if incurred, are the responsibility of the customer.
- For international orders and order outside the UK mainland, The Stylish Dog Company asks that the customer email us for a delivery quotation if one is not given at checkout.
- Handling, postage & packing costs shall be dependent upon the weight and size of the Customer’s order. All delivery charges, if applicable, will be clearly displayed on the Product Page.
- The Stylish Dog Company arranges its delivery service through different means and service providers. The Customer shall be notified by e-mail once the Product is despatched and the Customer shall be advised of any tracking number if relevant.
- If a signature or Customer’s presence is necessary for delivery, it is the Customer’s responsibility to facilitate that by providing the best possible address. Where possible, if specific instructions can be given to facilitate delivery, The Stylish Dog Company will use its best endeavours to facilitate delivery in the manner requested.
- All delivery charges for each individual item are clearly displayed on the product page. We endeavour to keep our delivery charges as low as possible and many larger items have included free delivery, and therefore in most cases you will only be charged one delivery charge which will be clearly displayed at the checkout stage.
- Any customs related charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery in EU, Australia, Canada and USA
If you are shipping your item to the EU, Canada, Australia or the USA a delivery charge will be shown at checkout. This charge will include packaging and postal or courier costs (including administration UK charges made for necessary paperwork). We will NOT charge you any added tax (VAT) and this will be discounted from your item at checkout, you will personally be responsible for paying the value added tax and, if applicable, any duty taxes on receipt of your items. This varies from country to country.